Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Megan's turning 14

How did that happen!? 14 years old? Still amazes me to think it. 14. 14. 14. I think I'll have to keep saying that until it sinks in.
She loves to cook, bake, bless & create. She's also pretty excited to think she can get her learner's license (this freaks me out!)....
the adventure continues!
Megan loves to bake. She will bake for anyone or anything! She loves to take baked goodies to her friends, Daddy's workers, her Sunday School class... so it didn't surprise me when she asked for a cupcake decorating party. And, as you can tell from yesterday's post, it's not just your everyday iced cupcake! So it will be very fun!! She's picked out some spectacular ones! I can't wait to see them all made up.
She sat with me one afternoon and we began to stamp and cut - she had a LOT of cupcakes to cut out! hahah!
Here's her final card - I think she did a pretty sweet job if I do say so myself. *wink*

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Yummie - those cupcake cards look great.
~ Jacqueline from Ontario

PS. check out the Canadian Crafty Blog Hop .. there is so much talent here in Canada.